Friday 12 October 2007

Gutted

I had a call from 60 minute makeover this week wanting to use some of my lovely flower canvas art for the home makeover TV show. I was delighted but as usual they dont give you much notice and I had to get them delivered by Thursday.

I ordered the frames got the prints Wednesday lunchtime and headed for the Post Office after checking on royal mail website that they were still doing guaranteed delivery. I would have used a courier but they couldnt specify a delivery time plus they could have collected before Id had time to mount them.

Sooo, I asked at the post office, are they still doing guaranteed deliveries. Oh, yes she said, guaranteed before 1pm next day. Brilliant I said, I paid the £20 and toddled off home. Got a phone call today from the tv show, guess what - they never received them.

Thank you very much royal mail for messing up a great opportunity for me.

No comments: